Thank You to All of Our Sponsors, Exhibitors, Partners, Speakers and Attendees for Making This Year's Virtual Summit and Career Fair a Success!
For the past 25 years, WITI has held a Summit in Silicon Valley. Because of this year’s unprecedented circumstances we’ve had to postpone the in-person event, but we’re doing it online!
From the “first computers,” the ENIAC programmers honored at our Hall of Fame Awards, to Gloria Steinem inspiring WITI women to reach for the stars, to Donna Shirley who designed the first Mars Rover, and Patricia Arquette for saying it like it is. Every WITI Summit has been a historical event.
The 26th Annual Women In Technology Summit has the voices you need to hear right now. It will be an unforgettable event with amazing women inspiring you. There will be networking areas where you can learn and share with professional women from around the world, workshops to update your skills, seminars to hear the latest in your industry, the very popular professional coaching circles are back, MiniWITI scavenger hunt and so much more!
Hours of Content
Speakers & Coaches
The 2020 WITI Virtual Career Fair
The 2020 WITI Virtual Career Fair connects skilled professional women in business and technology fields with top leading employers. The WITI Virtual Career Fair supports employer jobs with targeted promotions based on job titles and locations. Reach thousands of professional women who will participate in the WITI Annual Summit Virtual Career Fair. And it's FREE to job applicants.
The 2020 WITI Virtual Summit Features
Featured Speakers Include
- Beena Ammanath, Founder, Humans for AI
- Michelle Bailey, GVP/GM & IDC Research Fellow, IDC
- Marti Evans, Founder & President, Leap Dialogues
- Lia Garvin, Senior Operations Manager, AR/VR Team, Google
- Hailey Lennon, Regulatory Counsel, Coinbase
- Kim Meninger, Founder, Executive Career Success
- Keiko Munechika, Co-Founder, Daisuki Coaching
- Rene Redwood, CEO, Redwood Enterprise
- Kathleen Mitford, EVP & Chief Strategy Officer, PTC
- Joy Tan, SVP Public Affairs, Huawei
WITI's Virtual Summit will be highly interactive and designed to create a culture of inclusivity, inspiration, and relationship building, as we celebrate technology and each other!
Speaker Networking Discussions
During both days of the Virtual Summit, you can interact by entering our Networking Cafe's to personally engage with Summit Faculty and discuss issues of specific interest to you and your organization.
Innovation & Tech
- Autonomous Vehicles
- AI and Machine Learning
- Voice Technology
- Digital Health/BioTech
- Women in Cloud
- Women and Drones
Leadership & Growth
- Why Diversity Drives Innovation: Life Lessons
- Finding your Own Leadership Style
- Strategies for Breaking into the C-Suite
- Taking Your Seat on the Board
- Thought Leadership across the team
- Fostering Team Leadership
- Overcoming the Obstacles to Effective Leadership
- Leading Diverse Teams
- Managing in Your Organization
- Virtual Critical Thinking Circles
- Setting Goals like a Boss
- Connect To Your Power
- Strengthen Your Leadership Edge
- Taking Down the Goliaths
- Mastering the Balance between Likability & Respect
- Women Breaking Glass
- Communicating with Your Team While Being Remote
- Leading with Empathy and EQ
- Are You Managing Your Stress, or Is It Managing You?
The WITI Wellbeing Center
- Find and use the right energy for the right task
- Relax through yoga postures and increase your productivity
- Learn how the brain works and techniques you can use
- Access information and inspiration through guided movement with music
- Use mindfulness to help you become the best leader you can be
- Bring awareness to your body to open new thoughts and ideas
- Learn the importance of intentionally getting into the parasympathetic nervous system
- Learn to "rest and digest" your body and mind
WITI (Women in Technology International) is committed to empowering innovators, inspiring future generations and building inclusive cultures. A leading authority of women in tech and business, WITI has been advocating and recognizing women's contributions in the industry for more than 30 years. The organization delivers leading edge programs and platforms for individuals and companies — designed to empower professionals, boost competitiveness and cultivate partnerships, globally. Our ecosystem includes more than 3 million professionals, 60 networks and 300 partners, worldwide.