Look Ahead with WITI this December
Arguably, 2020 has been the most difficult year any of us has lived through. Join us for WITI’s Digital Inclusivity Virtual Summit, December 8-10, where we will marshall our forces and prepare to emerge stronger than ever in 2021.
Because in spite of – or perhaps because of – the inconceivable challenges we’ve had to face, necessity has forced us to think differently – to be resilient, and to find new ways of getting things done – to dig deeper into our creative mentalities and create workarounds – to integrate technology into our everyday lives more than we ever imagined.
So let us all now emerge stronger and reinvent our future
Let us …
- understand and overcome the barriers to digital inclusion
- apply the principles of science to deal with problems we’re facing
- build on the alternative paths we’ve had to take
- break through systemic roadblocks
- find additional ways to use technology for good.
WITI’s Digital Inclusivity Virtual Summit will Showcase:
- Keynotes and plenary sessions on topics of universal interest, brimming with insights and perspectives from worldwide thoughtleaders and cutting-edge professionals
- Networking events so you can connect and share with other professional women from across town and around the globe
- Coaching circles, designed to help you persevere in your career and sharpen your leadership skills, by pairing results-oriented coaches with small groups
- Wellbeing center to help you set aside time for self-care
- Workshops and panels to explore and discuss such topics as:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Good
- Business Not As Usual: Creating a Safe Space to Talk about Race
- Combining Digital and Socio-Emotional Skills for the Future Job Market
- Coping with Zoom Fatigue
- Digital Skills: Empowering Global Women
- Digital Transformation for Inclusive Growth
- Discovering Drone-Enabled Possibilities
- Ecofeminism: How Women Have Become Nature’s Voice
- Fintech: Creating Global Access to Digital Financial Services for Women
- Immediate Connection, Immediate Mobilization: Social Media and Social Unrest
- In-Demand Skills: The Near-Future Job Market
- Innovations in AgTech: Climate Change, Energy Usage, Global Food Crisis
- Making the Workplace Work for Everyone
- Male Allies Enabling Inclusivity
- Mentors and Upstanders: Find One, Become One!
- No-Code? No Kidding?
- Renewable Energy vs. Fossil Fuels: Contrasts and Questions
- Technology for Good: Improving Life Worldwide
- Technology in Healthcare: Telemedicine and More
- The COVID Catalyst: Speeding Technology Adoption
- The Next Generation of Mobile Broadband
- The Whole New World of WFH (Women Execs Working from Home)
- Transitioning to Green/Renewable Energy: Environmental Effects and Technical Innovations
- Walking through Quicksand: Being Resilient in Difficult Times
- Women in Education and Technology: Now and Into the Future
Come join us December 8-10… and help reinvent the future. Interested in speaking at the Summit?
Early Bird Pricing
Join WITI online — Don't miss out on this extraordinary opportunity.
VIP Summit Pass$250
$375 for Non-Members
VIP Summit Pass + Lifetime Membership$845