Chief Executive Officer, Women In Technology International (WITI)
- 231 - Welcome and Introduction
- 233 - Keynote Panel - Racial Equity Audits Can Change Your Company for the Better -- If You Do It Right
- 313 - APAC Track - CXO Roundtable: The Future of APAC Women in Tech [6:00-6:40pm IST]
- 331 - Keynote Power Talk - The Changing Regulatory Environment of Diversity and Inclusion in Tech
- 337 - Keynote Fireside Chat - How Customer Experience Will Shape the Future of Tech
- 433 - Keynote Fireside Chat - Making Public Policy: How Do You Get Your Voice Heard?
In May 2021, Michelle Bailey became the new Chief Executive Officer of Women in Technology International (WITI), succeeding WITI Founder Carolyn Leighton. Leading WITI’s next stage of growth, Michelle will expand the organization’s business services to help women, minorities, and technology organizations in realizing a diverse and inclusive workplace. For the past 25 years, Michelle has advised senior technology industry executives, including CEOs and Board members, Chief People Officers, and DE&I VPs. A specialist in emerging and disruptive technologies, she founded and championed diversity and inclusion research and advisory for the technology sector, with an emphasis on under-represented minority employee insight. Most recently, Michelle was Group Vice President and Research Fellow at International Data Corporation (IDC), and previously Chief Research Officer at 451 Research. Her expertise spans Cloud, Digital Infrastructure, Datacenters, AI, Security, and Talent Management & the Human Enterprise. She holds a B.S. (Hons.) in Mathematical Statistics from Monash University, Australia.